Conditions of use of the Gift Voucher
1. These general conditions govern the methods and conditions for issuing, purchasing and using the "Marbel Gift Voucher" (hereinafter the "Voucher"). The Voucher can only be used for the purchase of Marbel products (hereinafter the "Products") distributed at the virtual sales point www.Marbel.com. The Voucher cannot be used in Marbel physical stores or in the physical or virtual stores of other Product resellers.
2. The Voucher is issued by Marbel, with registered office in via Pasquale Centola 3 70032 - Bitonto (BA) VAT number IT04142900721
3. The Voucher can be used by the beneficiary indicated by the purchaser at the time of purchase of the Voucher (hereinafter the "Beneficiary").
4. The Voucher has a value equal to the amount of money paid by the purchaser (hereinafter the "Subscriber") at the time of purchase which, depending on the choice of the Subscriber, can be of different amounts between Euro 50, 00 (fifty/00) and Euro 500.00 (five hundred/00). No costs or commissions are applied, neither to the purchase of the Voucher nor to the purchase of the Products. The voucher does not have an expiration date.
5. The Voucher must be spent in a single transaction which may concern one or more Products up to the value of the Voucher. Except as provided below, the Voucher is non-refundable and once used it cannot be recharged and/or reused. It is not possible to request a refund of any remaining credit. In the cases referred to in Paragraph 8 below, the Voucher can be combined with another means of payment accepted for online purchases.
6. The Voucher can be purchased online, on the website www.Marbel.com in the dedicated section, by filling in the fields of the appropriate form, where the email address to which the Voucher should be sent, the name and the surname of the Beneficiary, the name and surname of the Subscriber and the greeting message (optional). The payment of the Voucher can be made only and exclusively through the payment instruments allowed on the same website and cannot be purchased using another voucher or gift card.
7. The Voucher is sent by email to the Beneficiary indicated by the Subscriber at the time of purchase and can only be used by the Beneficiary, who is responsible for its use and safekeeping.
8. In the event that the purchase order for one or more Products exceeds the amount of the Voucher, the difference between the total expense and the positive balance of the Voucher can be paid by the Beneficiary with one of the means of payment accepted by the relevant site web at the time of purchase.
9. The Issuer and Marbel assume that the person in possession of the Voucher is also the legitimate Beneficiary or other person delegated by the latter. It is not the Issuer's and/or Marbel's responsibility to verify that the identity of the user of the Voucher coincides with that of the Beneficiary. It is understood that if the Issuer or Marbel have evidence that the holder obtained the Voucher fraudulently, this will not be accepted for the purpose of purchasing the Products.
10. The Issuer and Marbel will not be liable to the Subscriber, the Beneficiary or third parties for damages, costs or losses suffered, even indirectly, as a result of the Beneficiary's failure to keep the Voucher and the fraudulent use of the Voucher by part of third parties.
11. The Beneficiary whose Voucher has been fraudulently stolen is required to notify the Issuer without delay by sending a written communication to the following email address email@example.com, attaching a copy of the complaint made to the public police authorities. The Beneficiary who has communicated the removal of the Voucher, in the manner and by attaching the documents referred to above, is entitled to request its blocking and the issue of a new bond.
12. The Products purchased with the Voucher on the website www.Marbel.com are subject to the same Terms and Conditions of purchase as the other Products available on the same website.
13. The Subscriber has the right to withdraw from the Voucher purchase contract without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) days from the purchase of the relative Voucher, provided that the Voucher has not already been used for the purchase of the Products.
14. To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in Paragraph 13 above, the Subscriber must inform the Issuer of his wish to withdraw in writing by sending a formal request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. If the Subscriber has exercised his right of withdrawal correctly and within the terms and conditions set out in the previous paragraphs, he will be contacted by Customer Service via email to confirm the withdrawal. The refund will be made promptly by crediting the amount paid to the same means of payment used for the purchase.
16. Regarding the right of withdrawal/return for the purchase of Products made on the website www.Marbel.com, the general conditions of sale available and which can be consulted on the website itself apply. In such cases, the entire value of the Voucher will be refunded by re-crediting the amount paid to the same means of payment used to purchase the Voucher. In the case of purchases of several products with the same voucher of which only some are returned, the refunded amount will be equal to the value of the returned products only.
17. The Issuer will not be liable for non-receipt or any delay in receipt of the Voucher by the Recipient for reasons beyond the control of the Issuer, including, by way of example but not limited to, (i) disruptions o lack of coverage of telecommunications lines and/or systems, (ii) delays in the transmission of information or data or loss of information and/or data which may derive from any of the circumstances referred to in the previous point, (iii) the inaccuracy of the voucher recipient data provided by the buyer, (iv) the impossibility of delivering the voucher to the e-mail address provided or (v) having marked the e-mail sent by the issuer of the voucher as spam or junk mail.
18. The Voucher cannot be used for advertising campaigns, raffles, promotion of products and services of third parties, events, etc.
19. The acquisition and/or use of the Voucher implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions, which were provided prior to the purchase of the Voucher and which are available at the points of sale and on the website www.Marbel.com .
20. The Subscriber and the Beneficiary must keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 50 et seq. of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206.
21. In accordance with the provisions of art. 63 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, if the purchaser is a consumer, the Judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer has territorial jurisdiction for any dispute, if located in the territory of the Italian State. If the purchaser is not a consumer, the exclusive jurisdiction of the Turin court is agreed.